Privacy and Policy
If you do not agree to the terms of this policy, please do not use this website.
"User" and "you" refer to the person using this website.
"Website" means the website Cryptocurrency.com accessible via https://, including its subdomains, programming code, related technology, know-how, databases and designs.
"Personal Data" means information or a combination that identifies you as an individual, such as first and last name.
"Usage Data" means non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Site that, alone or in combination with similar information, does not identify you.
"Information" collectively means any Personal Data, Usage Data, Information you make publicly available, or any other protected or public information.
2. Personal data
To access and use this website, please carry out a KYC check in accordance with the CGMD Minercurrency KYC Policy, We may process and collect the following personal data (by way of example) for various purposes which will be further mentioned in this policy:
● first and last name;
● email address;
● date of birth;
Identification documents, residential address, source of funds verification documents (e.g. copies of passport/ID and utility bills) and data contained in such documents (e.g. home or other physical address, telephone/mobile number, gender).
You may expressly refuse to submit personal data, in which case we may not be able to provide certain or all services and products to you.
3. Usage data
In order for you to access and use this website, we collect usage data from your computer, mobile device and browser when you use this website.
We collect usage data automatically (by using Google Analytics and other analytics services) such as (by way of example):
● your IP address;
● the type of device you use;
● the ID or serial number of your device;
● browser type, version and language;
● the type and version of your operating system;
● Number and frequency of website visitors.
We also collect and record records of all internet communications, details of transactions you make through this website, details of your activities and your visits to this website.
4. Cookies and other tracking technologies
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website remember information about your visit. This can make your next visit easier and the site more useful.
We use session cookies and persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain after you close your browser. Your browser may use persistent cookies on subsequent visits to this website. Persistent cookies can be deleted by following the instructions in your web browser's help file. Session cookies are temporary and usually disappear after you close your browser.
We use our cookies (first party cookies):
● Remember your choices about cookies on the website.
● To recognize you when you visit this website.
● Remember your preferences.
● Implement security measures.
In addition, we work with reputable companies who may use their cookies (third-party cookies) when you use this website. For example, third-party cookies are used to count the number of page visitors we receive and to help us analyze how the website is used (such as Google Analytics cookies). We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. Cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors come to the website from, and the pages they visit.
Most web browsers allow some level of control over most cookies through the browser settings. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
We also use local storage. Local storage is an industry standard technology that enables us to store information locally on your computer or mobile device. We may use local storage to store information about your preferences or authorization details.
5. Use of Google Analytics and similar third-party services
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how other websites are used. The information Google Analytics collects includes how often users visit this site, the pages they visit when they visit this site, and what other websites they used before visiting this site. We use information obtained from Google Analytics only to improve the website. Google Analytics only collects the IP address assigned to you on the day you visit this website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine information collected through Toogle Analytics with your personal data. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this site, this cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google.
You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you when you revisit this website by disabling cookies on your browser. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit the Google Analytics opt-out page.
We may use other analytical tools similar to Google Analytics.
6. Why we collect information
Information is used to:
● process payments and provide you with the website and its features;
● set up, operate and manage your account;
● identification and verification;
● monitor your transactions to prevent fraud, money laundering and cheating;
● Analytical and statistical purposes;
● your seamless interaction with the website;
● understand your interaction with the website;
● website security;
● Improvements and developments of the website or our other services and products;
● Legal and regulatory reasons, including enforcement of this Policy and Terms;
● We send you relevant information, including promotions, special offers, confirmations, newsletters, updates and security alerts.
We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you alerts or information about products, bonuses and promotions related to our services. You may opt-out of these emails at any time.
7. How long we retain information
How long we retain your information depends on the purposes for which we use it. We will retain your information for as long as you are a user and thereafter for no longer than reasonably necessary for reporting and reconciliation purposes as stipulated, and to provide you with any feedback or information you may request or request.
8. Your consent
When you do the following, you expressly agree to our processing, collection, transmission, storage, disclosure and other use of your information in accordance with the provisions of this Policy and Terms:
● register with us;
● provide information to us through the website;
● Browsing and using this website.
In addition, by using and interacting with this site, you expressly agree that we (or our suppliers and subcontractors):
● Collecting information by automated means, such as cookies, local storage or the intended functionality of the website, and our subsequent processing and use of the information in accordance with this policy and terms;
● transfer and processing of your personal data outside the European Economic Area;
● store and transfer your personal data to places where we and our service providers own facilities.
9. Information Disclosure
We may release information about your use of this website:
● Provide you with the services and functions of this website;
● If specified in these Terms;
● When we have a good faith belief that such release is appropriate to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request (for example, pursuant to a statutory demand, subpoena, search warrant, or court order);
● To detect, prevent and investigate fraud or money laundering;
● enforce this Policy and/or Terms;
● detect, prevent or otherwise resolve security or technical issues;
● prevent misuse or illegal use of this website;
● protect the rights, safety or property of users or any other third party;
● If we have reason to believe that there is a risk of death or injury to any person that requires disclosure;
● This Policy and other means specified in these Terms.
10. Who we share information with
We can only share the information we collect under any of the circumstances mentioned in this policy and/or terms.
We will not share any personal data you provide with third parties, except within our affiliated companies or subsidiaries, and with those who help our business operations (e.g. payment processing, compliance and user verification, fraud investigations, information management) Service Provider or Contract Provider Sharing and Analysis. Such providers are obliged not to disclose your personal data and are authorized to use it only as necessary to provide services to us. We may also make inquiries and disclose your data to agencies, security organizations and other relevant third parties in order to prevent fraud and money laundering.
11. Security of Personal Data
We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, confirmation, alteration and destruction. We process all information using industry standard technology.
We implement the following administrative, technical and physical measures to protect personal data:
● Administrative measures. Access to your personal data is restricted to authorized personnel who have a legitimate need for access based on their job description. Similar requirements are imposed where third party contractors process personal data on our behalf.
●Technical measures. Personal data is transmitted in encrypted format using SSL technology. We use the latest firewall protection and high quality antivirus and antimalware software.
● Physical measures. Access to personal data over the internet is not permitted unless using an encrypted virtual private network. We store personal data on servers provided by third-party hosting providers with whom we contract.
However, we do not warrant or warrant that such technologies will prevent unauthorized access to information, including personal data stored by us.
12. Transfer of business or assets
If we, our lines of business, or our assets are transferred, sold or merged with another business, information may be one of the transferred assets and we are under no obligation to notify you or require your consent to transfer the information.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion to implement, modify or revise this policy at any time by posting the policy or a revised policy on the website. This policy or any changes will be effective upon posting of the revised policy. If we make any material changes to this policy, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you by email or by posting a notice on the website.
We encourage you to review this policy each time you visit this website to ensure that you are aware of the most current policy. Your continued use of this site constitutes your acceptance of any implemented or changed terms.
14. Change or update your personal data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. However, we need you to notify us of any changes to your personal data.
If there is any change to your personal data, or if you believe that the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date, please log in to your account or contact us as soon as possible so that we can update our records accordingly.
15. Privacy related inquiries
If for any reason you are concerned about the way we are using your personal data, or you have questions about the privacy aspects of this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.